Best New Craigslist Personals Replacement

Searching for casual hookups was beforehand an extreme endeavor since it was considered ethically exploitative. In any case, this culture has been grasped, and individuals are carrying on with an increasingly joyful life that isn't simply brimming with fun, yet in addition more joyful. To help associate such hookups, locales like Craigslist personals came up.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

cali1spinna 22 / Woman seeking a Man 20 - 43


22 / Woman seeking a Man 20 - 43
Rating : 8.6
Born : 1991-11-11
Location : Oakland, California
About cali1spinna: Haay....its KrystaL Dis my new page..... ....I am 5'5.. i work out errrrday.. i got a tight body N a phat booty. I just turned 19 last week.... I got my own Crib...gots 1 roommate her naMe Ashlee & she is 21.... i work & i goto Oakland University..... I just got a job I work at a Hair spot iN da mall. I am on here cuz my friend TaSha is on here too & she like it. But the #1 reason.... My broke ass ex boyfriend Craig cant message me here.. cuz he a broke lil biitch, no job, little dick, so thats the real reason im here now. He cant tRiCk me intO giviN him my new phoNe # heRe.

No comments:

Post a Comment